Mordashkin Vyacheslav Konstantinovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, chief specialist, Research and Design Institute of Radioelectronic Technology - branch of "Production Association" Start "named after M. V. Protsenko" (building 1, Mira avenue, Zarechny, Penza region, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volchihin Vladimir Ivanovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, the president of Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Pervuninskikh Vadim Aleksandrovich, Director, Research and Design Institute of Radioelectronic Technology - branch of "Production Association" Start " named after M.V. Protsenko" (building 1, Mira avenue, Zarechny, Penza region, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lapshin Eduard Vladimirovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of radio equipment design and production, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. The research object is organizational-technical systems (i.e. OTS) which are designed and used by management entities to effectively solve a wide range of problems connected to the allocation and use of material resources. The research subject is OTS states which they can take in the course of solving a certain scope of tasks. The purpose of the work is to identify and classify OTS states, to find patterns in the change of OTS states, to determine the ways to reduce the consumption of OTS material resources when achieving the necessary result. The study of these patterns is interesting for predicting the development and substantiating the distribution of resources between the OTS components. Such issues are especially relevant for OTS, which do not make profit, but provide conditions for its generation.
Materials and methods. The objectives of effective management in OTS were formulated on the basis of a multicriteria approach, based on the methods of the general theory of risks and decisions. When studying OTS states, methods of simulation were used.
Results and conclusions. The article considers an approach to assessing OTS effectiveness. The parameters for identifying OTS states are given. It is proposed to use the dependence between the cyclical nature of the decisions made and OTS states as a principle for classifying OTS states.
1. Kulagin O. A. Prinyatie resheniy v organizatsiyakh: ucheb. posobie [Decision making at organizations: tutorial]. Saint-Petersburg: Izd. dom «Sentyabr'», 2001, 148 p. [In Russian]
2. Anfilatov V. S., Emel'yanov A. A., Kukushkin A. A. Sistemnyy analiz v upravlenii: ucheb. posobie [System analysis in management: tutorial]. Moscow: Finansy i statistika, 2002, 368 p. [In Russian]
3. Mordashkin V. K., Olenin Yu. A., Lebedev L. E. Aktual'nye problemy zashchity i bezopasnosti: tr. III Vseross. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Topical issues of protection and security: proceedings of III All-Russian scientific and practical conference]. Saint-Petersburg: NPO Spetsial'nykh materialov, 2000, vol. 2, pp. 103–104. [In Russian]
4. Mordashkin V. K., Olenin Yu. A., Lebedev L. E. Nauchno-metodicheskiy sbornik [Scientific and methodological collection]. Kaliningrad: KVI FPS, 2000, no. 7, part 2, pp. 38–49. [In Russian]
5. Mordashkin V. K. Problemy upravleniya bezopasnost'yu slozhnykh sistem: tr. XIV Mezhdunar. nauch. konf. [Issues of complex system security management: proceedings of XIV International scientific conference]. Moscow: RGGU, 2006, pp. 83–85. [In Russian]
6. Venttsel' E. S. Teoriya veroyatnostey [The probability theory]. 4th ed., steriotip. Moscow: Nauka. 1969, 576 p. [In Russian]
7. Yager R. R. Behaviorial sci. 1979, vol. 24, no. 6.
8. Dulesov A. S., Semenova M. Yu. Fundamental'nye issledovaniya [Basic research]. 2012, no. 3, pp. 81–86. [In Russian]
9. Bocharnikov Yu. S. Rukovodstvo pchelovodu [Bee-keeping guide]. Available at: http://medovyi.spas9.ru/ s_1.htm (accessed February 16, 2017). [In Russian]
10. Lugovskoy V. M. Nauka i zhizn' [Science and life]. 2007, no. 3, pp. 66–72. [In Russian]